Learning how to get and stay in balance is a vital part of feeling great and enjoying high levels of energy and vitality.
Life is dynamic and constantly changing. Even the healthiest and happiest people need to be alert to stay in balance.
One way is to regularly check in with your body and mind to detect early signs of imbalance and know what to do to quickly restore balance. The sooner you detect when you start to get out of balance, the sooner and easier you’ll be able to get in balance.
Top 5 signs of imbalance:
If you miss the early signs, be on the look out for more obvious indicators:
- Thinking you are too busy to exercise or do yoga, meditate, eat, sleep, care for yourself.
- The mind getting very busy and the body restless.
- Disturbance or irregularity with sleep, eating or other rhythms.
- Feeling unsettled, impatient, cranky or too serious.
- Feeling a low energy, sluggish or can’t be bothered.
It is helpful to know your signals and those of your loved ones to help restore balance.
Like all other species, it is essential for us humans to have regular nourishing rhythms in our lives. This includes regular and balanced sleep, exercise, eating, elimination, productive activity, quietness, stillness, and time for rejuvenation in nature.
One key rhythm absent from many lives is a regular time for detoxing our body and mind. Making the time to go on a personal retreat and detox program will give you immediate benefits. You’ll be amazed the difference a retreat and/or detox program can make in your life!